Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Maui (Ka'anapali) Westin

jmoosman
By jmoosman,
in

In researching some of our options for a trip in late September to Maui, I've been debating between staying on Kaanapali beach or in Wailea. I noticed that the highest rating hotel on Hotwire for Wailea I've seen is a 4* hotel for $201/night w/ the following amenities listed:

Resort

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

spa Services

Golf NEarby

Tennis Nearby

Notably, this hotel does not say it is beachfront. Any ideas on what property this might be?

Thanks again for your help!

Yes they were. I have since booked the Maui Prince through Priceline for $175 (see my thread in Priceline forum) for half of the stay (9/20-9/24). I was too nervous that the Hotline 4* hotel may be the Diamond one not on the beach.

Thanks for your help!

(by thereuare, copied from another post):

We just booked the Westin Maui on Kaanapali Beach for the 2nd half of our stay and we did it through Hotwire (via the SavingsBarn.com) for $228/night. Plus we used the GIFTCARD06 savings code and kicked off another $40 off the price.

Amenities in their full list were: Resort, Beachfront, Restaurants, Pools, Fitness Center, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, and Business Center.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]