Priceline Hotel: 3* New Orleans (Convention Center - Warehouse - Arts District) Residence Inn New Orleans Convention Center

Jason1988
By Jason1988,
in

Last Minute trip to New Orleans for the weekend.

Offer Price:

avg. per room, per night $55.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $55.00

Taxes & Fees: $15.88

Total Charged to Card: $70.88

Looked up rate on the hotel website and the room was going for $169 before taxes

My first bid was $50 for a 3.5 star hotel then on my second bid I decided to increase it by $5 for a 3 star and Priceline accpeted it.

Not having much luck for Mardi Gras weekend but was expecting next weekend to be harder due to Mardi Gras. Anyone else try to book anything over the mardi Gras weekend Feb 17-21 I have flexible dates so any of those days would work. Just Curious if anyone had tried.

Thanks Jason

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Quite a nice deal for this Residence Inn property, plus free breakfast is a nice bonus. In terms of wins for 2/17-21, you can see if any have been reported on the Betterbidding Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please start a new thread for that stay and we would be happy to help.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]