Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Ft. Myers - Naples (I-75 Area) Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel

ewismer
By ewismer,
in

Thanks for your response. I really do not have a budget, just want to get lodging at the best price possible. I had seen lower bids for these properties accepted on the board, so was wondering if there was some reason my bids were not accepted. I will contine bidding each day adding several dollars each. Do you have an idea of what price point you think I will be successful at? And will bid thru the BetterBidding PRICELINE link.

...or will it just be more expensive than I had hoped?

Rates in this area tend to rise rapidly during Spring Training with fans from all over coming to visit and get a sneak peak at watching their favorite teams and players in a more 'intimate' setting.

What is the best rate you're able to find thru conventional booking channels? (try our new MAPS and HOTELS.com)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is that rate at the Best Western refundable? If so, i would book that as a back-up and then continue to try PRICELINE in the weeks ahead in hopes of beating that rate. If not cancelable, do they have a similar rate that is fully refundable up until a few days before the stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Best Western link as also found in our Support Page)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bid accepted at $62 per night for 2.5* Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel, 4/1/12-4/4/12, three nights. Bid thru BetterBidding PRICELINE link. Started earlier this week at $40 night, increasing by $2-3 each day. At $58 a night got a counteroffer for $71, so I knew I was getting closer. The direct price for this hotel from their website is $80.10 per night, so I saved about $18 a night. Not great, but better than paying full price. Taxes and fees add $30.66 to the bid total for 3 nights, so the all-in price is $72.22 per night.

Congratulations on your success!

While not HUGE savings, it does add up, and hopefully you'll find something nice to do with the $50+ savings you saw over this 3 nite stay. Glad to see you're overall pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]