Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Hotel Felix Chicago

The Family Ghost
By The Family Ghost,
in

I just won this hotel for Friday night (2 Rooms). This hotel seems to be the scourge of the 4* NMA hotels, but hey .. price was fairly cheap on late notice and the location is really good. I think we can handle it for one night ;)

Thanks to Better Bidding for all the tips ... I used the tips I've found here to get a couple extra bids by adding areas that don't have 4* hotels .. always works like a jewel. I started at 55 .. turned down, but got the offer to add $19 to win the room. We all know that when you get that message you can snag it in between somewhere. Went back and countered with $60 .. turned down. Went up to $65 .. won the rooms.

Thanks again,

Family Ghost

PS I used the PRICELINE link from the Better Bidding site

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice result for this boutique property - it gets some mixed reviews, but it is in a terrific location and will hopefully work out better-than-expected for the night. There is a very nice Whole Foods a couple of blocks East (for snacks/drinks to take back to the hotel.)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]