Hotwire Hotel: ID Help 4* Paris (Eiffel area)

mckelveyesquire
By mckelveyesquire,
in

my wife and i are traveling through Paris March 13 -16. My Priceline bidding thus far has been a failure, even with $20 bonus cash. I have been bidding Opera West and rebidding Opera East. I am on my 12th rejection, with last big rejected at $132.67. I have been completing $1 incrememnts since I have some time. In reading successful bids in this area, I am in the middle of some of the lower bids accepted. I have hesitated to add Eiffel zone, Arc or Latin Quarter because the most accepted bids are Pullman (Eiffel) and Marriott (LQ),as well as Lafayette (Arc) which are further on the outskirts than my wife asked to stay. I would going to add 3 star, but would have to drop my bid price significantly. Any advice? I do not mind dropping to 3 star, but the quality seems to drop off with the lack of guaranteed 7 or higher reviews.

My Priceline bidding thus far has been a failure, even with $20 bonus cash.

Please note that you can still use your Bonus Cash along with the board's PRICELINE links as follows...

1) click the PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]