Hotwire Hotel: Help with 3* Buffalo

GJC53
By GJC53,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been reported to the board. A guess would be the Comfort Suites Downtown, but i'm far from certain... the Embassy Suites and Hampton Inn would be possible as well (or some other property i didn't uncover in my search), but the Comfort Suites would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

PRICELINE and HOTWIRE each use their own rating criteria for hotels, so it's not uncommon for each to rate a property different. They are frequently the same, but there are many instances where they are different, and in such instances HOTWIRE is usually a half a star rating higher than PRICELINE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and this property was well located for your plans.

Did you ultimately get this hotel thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE? The description of the hotel in your first post included a Complimentary Breakfast but the Hyatt does not offer this amenity, so i don't think this was the hotel you ultimately purchased. If you used HOTWIRE can you please add teh amenities shown before your purchase in a reply to this thread, you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. If you ultimately used PRICELINE lease let us know in a reply to this topic so we can move this thread to the appropriate section of the board.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]