Priceline Hotel: 5* Vienna (City Centre) Intercontinental Vienna

yukonprince
By yukonprince,
in

My wife and I will be spending a three week second honeymoon :wub: in Vienna (centre) from April 14 to May 04, 2012.

Couple of questions...

*** I see a 5* Hotwire hotel "innerstadt" for $138 for my dates= I assume this is Vienna Centre

*** Our budget is $125/night or so including taxes etc = what are our chances for a 5* or 4* hotel at this time?

*** Should I bid up to $125 just on 5* and then start again for 4* and 5* together

*** Any suggestions when to start bidding - now or February or March or???

I had some GREAT advice from this forum going to London in October - I also did my bidding through the forum and will do so again this time.

Thanks!

Welcome back!

Which zones within Vienna are you willing to accept? Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option? If you're maximum is $125 all-in, what is your maximum bid amount?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and please click each of these links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

I have stayed in Marriot Vienna on 2 nights stay begining of November. Its a 5* hotel and its is greatly situated. Everything is around the corner.

Here is a link to the Priceline Win:

Congratulations. We just booked your stay at the Vienna Marriott Hotel for just US$120 a night. For that price hotel is incredible. One of the best deals ever. Regular price was 220 euros at the hotel website. This hotel is very often the choice when you bid for 5* at around that price. I also got Le Meridian for 105 USD 2 years ago in December. Great hotel the best deal on Priceline, cause hotel was 225 euros at hotel web site. I think Vienna gets you great deal for 5* hotels in center of the city. Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]