Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld - International Drive - Convention Center) Rosen Shingle Creek

dogbert75
By dogbert75,
in

Rosen Shingle Creek

Got to PRICELINE using the link on this site. Wanted to use my $9 bonus dollars. Based off the info others have provided, I started bidding at $33+9=42 a night and worked my up from there in dollar increments. Bid was accepted at $38+9=47.

Breakdown is as follows:

Bonus Cash:

Per Room, Per Night $9.00

Offer Price:

avg. per room, per night $38.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 3 + Add nights for the same rate!

Room Subtotal: $114.00

Taxes & Fees: $27.15

Total Charged to Card: $141.15

Thanks!

Did not worked for me. I tried U$ 47 for 2 bed 03/07/2012 to 03/10/2012. Any help with a 4* or 31/2* in the SeaWorld - International Drive area ?

Cossil,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are date specific, so it's not uncommon that you won't be able to replicate another user's win if their dates are different then your own.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay and we'll try to assist you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Did you wanted/aimed for Rosen Shingle or you didn't know it was going to be this one? That is fantastic price.

I was aiming for the Rosen Shingle Creek. We were taking a weekend getaway to orlando and I had seen a number of others posting about this property at that price and decided that such a low base price would make up for some of the extra costs while there. On a side note, the publix across the street comes in very handy to manage costs.

Did not worked for me. I tried U$ 47 for 2 bed 03/07/2012 to 03/10/2012. Any help with a 4* or 31/2* in the SeaWorld - International Drive area ?

What I gathered while at the hotel is that they are very dependant upon conferences for their business. There was no conference going on, so the place was pretty dead. Resturants close early, limited menu, things like that. Not sure if there is a way to check conferences there, but that would likely be a very good indicator of when the lower rates would be available.

--dogbert

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]