Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld - International Drive - Convention Center) The Westin Imagine Orlando

nothingburned
By nothingburned,
in

I stayed here last month and the hotel was great. It is an all suite, balcony in each room hotel. Because there are so little "studios" you basically get upgraded for free with a one bedroom suite upon checkin.

Tips for this hotel and area:

1. go on westin.com and see what rooms are available. if there are no studios avail, you will get upgraded if you land this hotel.

2. check the priceline listed available hotels for 4* as I hear if Rosen Shingle is available, you will get that most times. I checked and only 2 hotels are avail for the dates I wanted under 4*, i-drive south and it was the Peabody and Westin. I knew the westin was a lock as Peabody has never been reported via bidding and Rosen Shingle was not avail. (Also went on rosen shingle website and sold out for 2/14 so i knew i wouldnt get that

3. Bid $89-99. The web lists $239 and Priceline listed $189 a night. I started at $65 and was rejected. Tried again at $84 and was rejected but told if I went to $109 i would be set. I then tried a third time and bid $99 and it hit.

Great property and ridiculous value of $99 considering the other prices for hotels during this holiday weekend

Congrats on your success. :)

Outstanding deal and glad you're pleased with the result. One note: hotels can still possibly appear as wins on the bidding side of the service if they are not showing as available on the retail side.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]