Priceline Hotel: 4* Honolulu (Waikiki North) Hawaii Prince

msquare
By msquare,
in

Our accomodations fell through at the last minute and we need to find a hotel. Can anyone help? Here are the details:

07/08-07/16

Somewhere in Oahu, preferably Waikiki or Ihilani areas

4* preferred

$125-$150/night

We're willing to compromise on certain things to get the best deal for our price range. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Our accomodations fell through at the last minute and we need to find a hotel. Can anyone help? Here are the details:

07/08-07/16

Somewhere in Oahu, preferably Waikiki or Ihilani areas

4* preferred

$125-$150/night

We're willing to compromise on certain things to get the best deal for our price range. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Looks like Hotwire has the 4.5* Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki 7/8-7/13 for $143. A bid of $110 to $120 might be enough on PL. It gets good reviews.

Theres also a 4* on Hotwire for $150 that can be had for all your nights. Not sure what hotel it is tho.

If it were me I would take a stab in the dark and try to hit the Hilton Hawaiian Village with a bid of $140-$160. You got nothing to lose.

Pl vacation packages has the Hilton available 7/8-7/13 and it don't come up after that.

yep. i was afraid of that.

The 4* on Hotwire for $150 (waikiki waterfront) seems to be the renaissance ilikai. That's my best guess.

What did you mean by trying to hit the HHV for 140-160? you mean put those bids in on priceline?

If I can land the Prince for 7/8-7/13, I'd be open to moving to another hotel for the remaining 3 nights, possibly another part of the island. thoughts?

thanks again.

I'm looking at the following scenario now on Hotwire:

07/08-07/13

4.5* Waikiki Waterfront

$139/night

(Likely the Prince Hotel)

07/13/-07/16

4* Waikiki Beachfront

$209/night

(Probably the Hilton Hawaiian Village)

I saw a $10 off/night coupon for Hotwire somewhere here on the forums which I'll see if it still works.

What do you think? Can this still be tried on Priceline for a bit cheaper?

Thanks.

I would try to under cut the total your going to pay by bidding PL first before you buy on hotwire.

Hawaii is the only place I have ever had Hotwire beat a PL bid.

I just checked and Hilton is not available in PL packages any more.

I've got the first part done...

07/08-07/13

Hawaii Prince Hotel for $120/night.

4* North Zone

Followed the lead of another poster in this forum who got the same deal.

Now, I'm looking for the second half of our trip for 07/13-07/16. Would like to stay at JW Marriott Ihilani or Turtle Bay Resorts.

Seems like there are no deals at the moment for these places. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Congratulations on your (partial) win.

Glad you gave Priceline a try and was able to save even more! Was $115 the amount of your previously rejected bid?

Please start a new thread for the remainder of your stay so that we can keep the two posts separate and reflec the ultimate wins in the topic title of each.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]