Hotwire Hotel: 4* Maui (Kaanapali) Sheraton Maui Hotel

ZH345
By ZH345,
in

Can you please held identify the following 3.5* Ka'anapali area condo property?

Amenities:

Condo

Beachfront Property

Studio

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Daily Housekeeping

Air-Conditioning

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

2 adults and 2 children. Check-in: 8/31/2012, check-out: 9/6/2012, $ 162 per nite.

Resort Fee about US$ 15 per room per night

Recommended in 95 % of Hotwire customer reviews. 4.5 out of 5.0 TripAdvisor customer rating.

Is that a match for the Aston Kaanapali Shores in Lahaina ?

Thanks for your answer

Yes, this is a match for the Aston Kaanapali Shores so that would be my best guess for this one (and i'll mention it gets a very high 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please help unearth the identity of following 4-Star Hotel in the Ka'anapali area?

Amenities:

Resort

Beachfront Property

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Recommended: In 95% of Hotwire customer reviews (100+). TripAdvisor 4.0 out of 5.0.

Resort fee: about US$ 30 per room per night

14.1 - 15.1 mi from city center

2 adults & 2 children, 8/31/2012 - 9/06/2012 , $180 room/nite.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated !Thanks so much in advance !

Could it be the Sheraton or Hyatt?

Which resort is generally considered to be better given the same nightly rate? The Hyatt seems to have a nicer and lusher garden. The pools also look more inviting. Overall the Hyatt seems to be better for familes with kids aged 9 and 8, doesn't it?

Where would you want to be staying if you were going there with your family?

Thanks for your kind answers.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread and use the requested PRICELINE / HOTWIRE links on the board each time you access the respective site(s).

The 4* above is a match for the Sheraton Maui so that would be my best guess for this one.

Given that each of these hotels you asked about above are $350+/nite i would stay in whatever 4* hotel HOTWIRE offered me at $180/nite ;) Unless you're willing to pay nearly twice as much at $350+ per nite and book direct, i'm not sure it's worth deciding which is better, as long as this one is "fine" and with a 95% approval rating from previous HOTWIRE guests and a 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating, i'm sure it would be. HOWEVER, i'm not seeing this 4* hotel offered at the moment when searching HOTWIRE for your dates, are you still seeing this offered on your own search and are you including 2adults/2children in your search? (i tried both 2a/2c and 2a/0c and don't see this offered on either search)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We made up our minds and went for it: It really turned out to be the Sheraton Maui Hotel.

Check-in: Aug 31, 2012, Check-out: Sep 6, 2012

Amenities: Resort, Beachfront Property, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program.

2 Adults & 2 Children, Rooms 1, 180 $/nite.

We are all honestly looking forward to staying there.

@thereuare: Thanks a lot indeed for a job very well done !

PS: Certainly did I use the HOTWIRE link provided for searches and buys !

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]