Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Downtown North) Delta Chelsea

mjl1
By mjl1,
in

Downtown Toronto West area hotel

Super savings*

CAD89.58

per room, per night

Any Idea what this is? I need a room Feb 12-14.

Prices this low require us to hide the name until right after you book.

Our 4-star hotels include:This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a prope

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Bloomington thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Then change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars. Search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

To delay replies to your posts in the future, please remember to closer your previous threads and use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Star rating: 4-star

Check-in date: Sun, Feb 12

Check-out date: Tue, Feb 14

Amenities: See all amenities

Price summary

Hotel

Rate per night: $87.00

Nights: 2

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges

& fees: $33.25

Subtotal: $207.25

Trip total: $207.25

This amenity set matches previous reports for the InterContinental Yorkville, Renaissance and the Sheraton Centre, so any of these would be likely (although i believe the Renaissance or Sheraton are probably more likely than than the InterContinental, but you should be prepared for any of these)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did not follow through on this one. I dropped it and went with a 3.5 on price line and used the tools to figure out that I could have 2 rooms at the Chelsea for 65 each. Thats what I did and it worked out. Now the teenagers have a bed for themselves at roughly the same cost.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found a way to make something work for your needs this trip and are happy with the results. Always nice when PRICELINE discounts makes getting two rooms worthwhile.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]