Priceline Hotel: 3* Buffalo - Niagara Falls (Buffalo - Amherst) Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst

Long Distance
By Long Distance,
in

As I posted previously, the 3.5 star option is gone for Buffalo. I was hoping that the Marriott was dropped to a 3* and I would still get it for the same $60 everyone else has. I bid $55 plus five bonus dollars for a total of $60 and wound up with the Holiday Inn on Niagara Falls Blvd.

With the Marriott no longer a clear option, I will not be using Priceline in Buffalo.

Sorry - I did not use the link this time.

Room $55.00

Taxes & Fees $17.27

Total $72.27

Yes when I do a check on hotels without naming a price on PL, it is listed as a 3 star along with the others such as Adams Mark (place is a dump and dated), Hotel Indigo (smell of vinegar is not what I want to smell), the downtown ones, Millennium, etc.

I hear you on the Marriott, the only hotel I will want to stay in Buffalo. I use it all the time myself. Hope to see if others post wins at this hotel. The Holiday Inn is a big step downwards in regards to the Marriott.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]