Priceline Hotel: Vegas 5* Mar 1 - 3 looking for 100.00 on strip

HABSRULE
By HABSRULE,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your stay above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Good luck. I have been trying for basically the same thing for Mar 2 and Mar 3 (Fri & Sat night) and have gone up to $105. I have done this daily for the past several weeks with no dice.

I have Treasure Island booked for $100/night as a backup that I can cancel without penalty. When I signed up for TI's email list they sent me a special offer that got me the $100 rooms.

• 3 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

As far as 'when to bid' see the related "Bid Early or Close to Check-in" link in our PRICELINE FAQ for a discussion on this subject.

Have you already tried bidding? If so, which zones have you included and at what bid amounts? Is $75 your new maximum bid and no longer $100?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Good luck. I have been trying for basically the same thing for Mar 2 and Mar 3 (Fri & Sat night) and have gone up to $105. I have done this daily for the past several weeks with no dice.

I have Treasure Island booked for $100/night as a backup that I can cancel without penalty. When I signed up for TI's email list they sent me a special offer that got me the $100 rooms.

Hrmm, I might have to look into that TI deal. I hate to tell you this, but I've been doing the same as you, 3/2-3/4 for North Strip 5* only, and have bid up to $123 and been rejected. :( I'll keep at it, but I'm thinking about stepping down to the 4* in the north area and trying for like $75 or so. I'll make sure to post my success or failures, since it seems we have a few people all going around the same time!

Good luck guys!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]