Hotwire Hotel: 4* Dallas (Park Central) Westin Park Central

thesporq
By thesporq,
in

Booked through the HOTWIRE widget above the forum 1-12-12

I can pretty much confirm that currently this is the only hotel you'll get in that area with that star level, having won this hotel before on Hotwire.

A few words of advice. It's located in the middle of a fairly large business park next to a large hospital campus. That means that outside of the Benihana next door and the hotel restaurant, your dining options are limited. I'd also recommend a car, but be aware of the covered parking rates [10-12 per night]. Free parking is available. And if you skip the linen service for a night, you'll get a $5 voucher. Makes their overpriced breakfast buffet a bit more viable.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see that you're familiar with this property and pleased with yet another win here.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and return visit.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities listed are as follows:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access.

But unless they bump the Crowne Plaza Suites across the highway another star rating or change the zone boundaries, the Westin is still the only known 4-star Hotwire-ranked hotel in that area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]