Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago Suburbs (Lisle - Naperville) Hyatt Lisle

daveh
By daveh,
in

• 2 weeks later...

$51 isn't bad, but at 3.5 stars you have many free rebid zones. This is one of my hotels of choice when going to Chicago and I stayed there from 1/20-1/22. I usually start out at about $33 and work my way up in $2 increments. I got it for $41 per night or $99 for 2 nights including tax.

I like it because it's clean and they offer a complimentary shuttle within Lisle and Naperville and drop off/pickup at the Metra station in Lisle. It costs around $5 to take Metra from Lisle to downtown Union Station Chicago

I stayed there from 1/20-1/22. I usually start out at about $33 and work my way up in $2 increments. I got it for $41 per night

It would be appreciated if you shared your wins with the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of the wins when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]