Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

TripleQ
By TripleQ,
in

Friday and Saturday Night. I bit the bullet and decided to gvie it a shot since it was giving counter offers (indicating room availability)

Walked it up from $129 at $10 increments, finally accepted at $179. Not a huge savings, the website price is $209.

I am also there on Wed and Thursday night at $99.. I wonder if they would have accepted a $139 bid for all 4 nights?

Used SavingsBarn this time :)

Congratulations on your win!

As the Venetian gets more expensive (due to higher occupancy) there is less incentive for them to release rooms to the opaque services, so we often see the deals get worse as their traditional rate goes higher (this is contrary to some people's assumed logic).

Thanks for using the 'barn and enjoy your stay.

Good Luck in Vegas!! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let me ask my question with an example..

I am booked at the Venetian for Wed and Thursday for $99/night. Also the following Friday and Saturday for $179/night. I'm pretty sure these are the lowest (or pretty close) to the best acceptable price.

Does anyone know if I had bid $139 for all 4 nights I would have gotten the room?

Thanks.

there are NO guarantees

try 1 hotel for 1 stay, if you need to break it up to make it work then so be it

there's no advantage to it, if you end up splitting it up, and it saves you more money vs. one long stay then that's great

but don't think it's a fail-proof way to save money, plus you could end up with a different hotel which could be a hassle to change hotels in mid-trip,etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]