Priceline Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (North - Sharonville - West Chester) Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North

UKAmelia
By UKAmelia,
in

I need help ID'ing a 3* property. Area is North Cincinnati - West Chester - Sharonville. Amenities are: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), High-Speed Internet Access. Price on hotwire is $52 per night for 1/14/12 to 1/16/12. I would like to know ASAP so I can decide whether to book.

Thanks!

Another question: is there any place on hotwire/priceline that tells you if pets are allowed at the property?

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and there are too many hotels in this star rating in this area to make much of an educated guess (plus i think there is a good chance that this hotel is 'hiding' some of its true amenities)

HOTWIRE does not give any indication that a hotel is pet-friendly. PRICELINE now shows 'guaranteed amenities' at a given star rating in some zones, but i don't see the Pet Friendly icon in this area (unless you want to bid 1* in Ft Mitchell... you can at least click that on your PRICELINE screen (with no other zones selected) to see what the pet friendly icon look like)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

If you decide you need to book direct for this stay try using our new maps.hotel site and/or the links in our Support Page for your 'retail' purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used the HOTWIRE link to search again today.

I'm also seeing a 2.5* in North Cincinnati-West Chester -Sharonville for $52.

Amenities are: Fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, laundry facilities (self service), and high speed internet access.

Same dates as above. I'm hoping for an indoor pool, but because Hotwire doesn't say whether it is indoor or outdoor, I'd like to have a good idea before I book. Any guesses?

At this point, am I better off just trying to get a better price on PRICELINE because I can't narrow these down?

Thanks!

The 3* Sharonville property matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Sharonville while the Blue Ash property matches the Comfort Suites, so that would be my best guess for each.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]