Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Toronto (Mississauga) Courtyard Marriott

ongkenyong
By ongkenyong,
in

Posting previous wins and hotel review for community benefit.

My work took me to the upstate New York area in May/June 05 and I decided to cross the border during the weekends for mini-breaks. You really need a car if you want to see the different areas of Toronto. And with a car, it's much cheaper to stay outside downtown and drive in. Free parking in hotels, no traffic and cheap parking into the city on weekends.

Based on winning bids and reviews of Priceline hotels available, I was aiming for the Marriott brand hotels in Mississauga. Bidding strategy was to start bidding at $25 gradually increasing bids by $1 and adding zones. At these rates, I was reasonably confident I would end up in that area. Very happy with results, as follows:

$25 - 5/20 to 5/22 (Courtyard by Marriott)

$28 - 6/3 to 6/5 (Residence Inn by Marriott)

$26 - 6/10 to 6/12 (Courtyard by Marriott)

$25 - 6/17 to 6/19 (Courtyard by Marriott)

The Courtyard and Residence Inn are side-by-side. Both hotels are very clean and new, about a year old. Courtyard is your typical hotel room whereas in the Residence Inn, you get a studio type suite with kitchen facilities and a couch seating area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]