Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip South) Ph Towers A Westgate Resort

phoonster05
By phoonster05,
in

Dates: 2/3/12-2/5/12, Super Bowl weekend

Originally bid 5* Vegas strip north at $150. No luck.

Rebid 5* with Vegas strip south at $155. No luck.

Rebid 4* at $105, won bid for PH towers westgate.

I have a feeling that maybe I could have bid lower at $100 or maybe even $95, but oh well.

And yes, I used the PRICELINE link.

Question for the administrators here. There's a possibility I might an extra room. If I make the same winning bid described above, what are the chances I get the PH towers? I realize nothing is 100% guaranteed, but maybe someone here has some experience with this?

Conversely if I needed more space, I might ask the front desk to upgrade the current priceline room to a bigger suite for an extra $50/night or something. Can anyone speak to their experiences on this?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and this will work well for your needs.

In regards to receiving the same property, how long ago did you win this bid?

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's impossible to 'know' if you will get the same hotel (as it's always possible that you receive the last discounted room)... we have heard stories of two friends each on their own computer pulling up the 'same' HOTWIRE offer and while on the phone clicking the BUY BUTTON simultaneously, and each receiving a different hotel. With this taken into consideration, i would say your given your purchase was just a few hours ago, chances are better than 50/50... but certainly well under 100%. However, the longer you wait the less your chances get, as it gives more opportunity for this property and other hotels in the zone to adjust their pricing, as well as more time for others to purchase the 'same' inventory (which eventually dries up)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]