Priceline Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Central Park South) Hudson A Morgans Original

Marcel Ramos
By Marcel Ramos,
in

Check-In Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 03:00 PM

Check-Out Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Hudson, A Morgans Original

356 West 58 Street

New York, NY 10019

212-554-6000

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $145.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 6

Room Subtotal: $870.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $194.70 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $1064.70 (USD)

I start with very low bids and increased adding the 9 re-bid zones in NY...First I was trying for a 4*, but I reach 160 bucks and dont get anything....

My wife dont want to split the dates, so I was spect to pay more for this...Relatively high rates in this time of the year....

So I reduces de star level and have sucess in the Hudson...

I was concern about the size of the room, but its NY and the room is always small...And the Hotel itself looks like a great place...I will see...!!!

I bid using the PRICELINE link in the best forum...

Thanks for the precious information!

from Sao Paulo, Brazil

Marcel Ramos

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps more than you originally would have liked to spend, glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your NYC trip! Since the room cost a little more than you had planned, for dinner one nite you can try the best $6 dinner in NYC at the famous

at the corner SouthWest of 53rd St and Sixth Ave (you only want to go to the guys that are there after 7:30pm and they serve until about 4am)... ask for the white sauce and hot sauce on the side, and use the hot sauce very sparingly as it's extremely hot!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]