Priceline Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (Westport) Sheraton Westport Plaza

retropia
By retropia,
in

I started by using the link to PRICELINE from Better Bidding. My first bid was for the Westport area, 3.5 stars, at $46. Including taxes and fees the total came to $60.83.

It was denied, but Priceline countered with a guaranteed win if I would up my base bid to $54. I declined.

My next offer added the Hazelwood area, which I knew didn't have any 3.5 star properties at this time. I increased my bid to $48; including taxes and fees of $15.18, the total came to $63.18. That bid won.

On Hotwire, the Westport 3.5 star price is $68 plus $15.24 for a total of $83.24, and I believe it is the same property.

On Sheraton's website, the lowest price for this property is $119 or $137.06 including taxes.

In the past when I've won this property, they've allowed me to switch to the Westport Sheraton Chalet (if rooms were available), which is located in the same complex, at no extra charge. The Sheraton Westport Plaza is fine, but the Chalet is slightly better for my needs.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like an excellent deal vs. a conventionally booked room for this nite and glad to see you're familiar with this property... hopefully you can get the same upgrades you've received in the past.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]