Priceline Hotel: 3* Page Courtyard By Marriott Page At Lake Powell

Nootje
By Nootje,
in

I was soo stupid... I booked this with the android app, but apparantly the app changed the date of my booking... So I booked this for 4th of januari instead of 4th of june! I called Priceline and they agreed on cancelling the booking. I only have to make a new booking ander they will refund the total amount - 25 dollar.

I was lucky to find a 25 dollar bonus cash in my e-mail today :-) And will try to book it anyway :-)

Sorry for the missunderstanding.... :-(

Glad you were able to cancel and found a bonus cash coupon.

Please let us know when you do rebook; it would be greatly appreciated if you could post a new thread.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please note that you can still use your Bonus Cash along with the board's PRICELINE links as follows...

1) click the PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Thanks for the follow-up, we have corrected the dates in this thread.

Do note that BetterBidding's new mobile board is up and running and can be used from any mobile device (no download necessary)...

When accessing this site from most popular mobile devices, the board should recognize it as a mobile device and load the appropriate version (if that doesn't happen, use the drop down menu at the bottom left of the board to change the drop down menu to 'Hotels.mobile').

The QUICKSEARCH boxes that you currently see at the top of the board have been optimized for mobile devices and will work on any smartphone, as well as allow you to use the full html version of each of the respective sites.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or those from our mobile site)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It only is a pity that you can't see the subtitles of winning bids (date and price) in the mobil version. If there is no info in the message, you can't see what it is about (except for the name of the hotel).

So then i choose to use the normal version. Maybe something to work on?

It only is a pity that you can't see the subtitles of winning bids (date and price) in the mobil version.

Thanks for the suggestion... if this is not done by next week please send me a PM reminder.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]