Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market - Financial District) Ames A Morgans Original

JSW999
By JSW999,
in

won a bid for the Omni Parker House for $88. They put us in a small room (125 sq feet) with a double bed. Called to ask for a queen size bed and they said it would cost $50 to upgrade. It took a little convincing on my part and I had to escalate it to a manager level but price line did cancel the reservation and refunded my money.

After that I bid and won a room at the Ames A Morgan Hotel for $83. Started at 75 and price line came back with a counter offer of $99 which I did not accept. #12 in boston on trip adviser.com. Looks like a good property.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Sorry to hear you had an issue with your stay at the Omni Parker House, but glad to see you got the problem resolved and moved on to an even better reviewed property.

Please use the board format of only one win per thread so that the topic title can reflect the details of each and so that purchase can have its own link in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. We've used this thread to reflect your Ames Hotel purchase, please add a reply to this thread with the dates of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and have it appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, then please start a NEW TOPIC for your canceled Omni Parker House win.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When I "win" a room on either HOTWIRE or PRICELINE I always call or email to see what type of room they assigned me. In this case I emailed them. Some hotels are really nice about accommodating requests such as bed type, floor, quiet area etc... The Ames did accommodate my requests and were very very nice. Some hotels are not so accommodating with special requests (I assume it's because of the good deals we get they treat you like a second class guest.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]