Hotwire Hotel: Midtown East 4*, 4 nights 2/9/12- 2/13/12 help identifying

St. Louis Bill
By St. Louis Bill,
in

This matches both the Grand Hyatt and the InterContinental Barclay, so either of these would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well I'm still going to look for a while. Trip Advisors had some pretty brutal reviews for the Intercontinental. I would be happy with the Hyatt, so maybe I will look for a four star with a few additional amenities so we i can get a better idea of the hotel. We like the Mid Town East area but can go to a Marriott Courtyard in the Upper East Side, not as convenient but at least we know the room will be nice for about the same price. Any other thoughts on a nice hotel in the Midtown area? I'll keep you advised, I have looked at Price Line winning bids and I'm thinking this 4* (now at $119 is the Continental).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]