Priceline Hotel: Need Assistance!

SuntanD
By SuntanD,
in

First, if you haven't seen it yet, i'd recommend checkout our latest site: Pre Cruise Hotels which gives an excellent view of the hotels surrounding the pier, and an easy way to sort by price, star rating, distance to the pier, etc, etc; this enables an easy way to determine the 'opportunity cost' for staying at a lower/higher star level or closer/further from the pier.

In regards to your trip above, can you please clarify the dates... it's not clear if your cruise is 2/24 and you need the two nites prior (2/22-2/24) OR if your hotel stay begins on 2/24 (and therefore need 2/24-26)

Let us know and we'll have a look at rates for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE has a 3* 2BR Condo in the Cocoa Beach zone for $69/nite (70% recommended by previous guests) as well as a 2.5* (85% recommended by previous guests) for $58/nite. As well, what i believe to be the La Quinta Cocoa Beach (1275 N. Atlantic Ave.) is available for $58 as well... are any of these of interest?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On HOTWIRE Cocoa Beach is the closest zone to the port, although if you end up i the Southern most part of the zone you could be 7-8 miles from the port. There just aren't that many hotels in the immediate vicinity of the pier area.

Using Pre Cruise Hotels.com each of the hotels you mentioned is priced at $168/nite, making your current bid only about half of prevailing rates.

Your options come down to:

-expand your acceptable geographical area

-lower your star rating (i wouldn't necessarily recommend in a beach area such as this)

-raise your budget

-wait it out and hope for lower prices in the weeks ahead

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]