Hotwire Hotel: need help identifying 4*Lake Buena Vista condo

St. Louis Bill
By St. Louis Bill,
in

Plan to check in January 9th for a week, two adults, price $88 a night. Condo is listed as Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney area condo.

Amenities listed are; Resort, Free Parking, Fitness Center, Pools, 24-hour Front Desk, High-Speed Internet Access, and Condo. Approved by 95%.

On our previous trip we stayed at Tuscana (posted win here) but are thinking of a little nicer resort this time which is more centrally located (Although if the other Condo I see at $57 a night is Tuscana we may still do it).

The Resort fee scares me because as I understand it, it can significantly up the price with marginal value. Any clue on what it would be at this property? Thanks.

The Condo property above has not yet been reported to the board.

My guess is that this is a new (limited) amenity set for the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa, but if you are interested in this property i think there is a better way to play.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]