Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Omni at Championsgate

sfoster93
By sfoster93,
in

Tried for several times to get a 'resort' level in the WDW for bids starting at $70 tried increments of $5 for different combinations of days/weekends in July.

We got the same price $100 at the Omni for a stay from 7/7 - 7/16 on May 10. We were concerned about it since it was new to the list, and this forum has helped. My wife called to request just the basics (non-smoking and two beds) and the hotel staff was more than accommodating and offered to see what else they could do. - -- Last summer in dowtown Houston we were offered a room with only a fold out couch (i.e. no bed) for a family of 4 - but that is another story.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for posting your win to the board. I have you moved your post to its own thread as it was for different dates than the post you originally replied to... each win gets their own thread so that users can easily see the frequency of which hotels are reported.

If you'd like to add a note to the previous thread (ie- 'let us know how your stay went') feel free to do so.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]