Hotwire Hotel: 4* Need help - Beijing Hotel 4 Star Need Help Please

csaeroach
By csaeroach,
in

I am looking for a hotel in Beijing, China but I do not see it even on the listing of hotels for Hotwire. I took a quick look

through the board of past wins and I do not see anything for Beijing listed there as well of anyone getting a hotel in Beijing.

Can someone please help me with this one?

4-star Hotel in Beijing Capital Intl Airport PEK/BJS

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I believe this is a relatively new area for HOTWIRE which explains the lack of information on the the board.

This porperty has not yet been identified, and wiht just these two amenities (common for an airport hotel) i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight into this one at this time. I don't know this area, but the airport does look somewhat far from the city center, so if you're considering this property i'd definitely ensure that that there is good train access.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]