Priceline Hotel: 4* Financial District or USE

xikingix
By xikingix,
in

Hello,

I've been unsuccessful the last couple of days trying to bid in the Financial District/USE 4* Zones (starting at $80 up to $110 (max)) for 12/3 - 12/5.

I've never had trouble in the past getting a room within that bid range, I'm curious is there an event going on during this upcoming weekend that I am unaware of? It doesn't look like there are any wins in the calendar between that date range for a comparison. Should I expand my zones/lower my star rating? Or should I keep trying as the date approaches?

Thank you.

I've never had trouble in the past getting a room within that bid range...

Sounds like you've bid and won multiple times in this area before, it would be appreciated if you began to share your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your trip above.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board each time you access the respective site(s) for bidding, searches or your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you checked HOTWIRE yet? It might give you an idea as to how close you are getting.

Romelle

Good idea, not sure what the typical going rate is with Hotwire, but compared to past wins, prices do look slightly inflated a bit ($30-50).

Sounds like you've bid and won multiple times in this area before, it would be appreciated if you began to share your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your trip above.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board each time you access the respective site(s) for bidding, searches or your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Done.

Apologize for my laziness. If it's any consolation, I always use the links above to access both Hotwire and Priceline. I also went ahead and posted an upcoming travel in the Hotwire - Puerto Rico and other Caribbean Islands forum.

If you want to spend a little more $$$, you can book the Omni for $119/nite during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Promotion code is CYBER. Sign up for the Omni's Select Guest program and get a little pampering. I don't mind the Hyatt or Le Meridien, but I believe you get better treatment at the Omni. Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]