Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Windsor, ON 2 1/2 star Hotel

aperris
By aperris,
in

Is this for a one nite stay, 12/31, as i'm not seeing any 2.5* hotel with this amenity set and for this property in the Downtown Windsor zone.

Are you still seeing this property above when searching HOTWIRE for this nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Still Shows when searching for Windsor (YQG) hotels. It was not a downtown hotel. I should have been more specific. Do we have any idea which property this might be. I think for the difference in price, I can afford to drive a little. My only criteria is that the place is clean, and in a safe area. I don't want to get a short stay hotel. Thank you in advance for taking a look.

I always try to use the links here to support my favorite Priceline/Hotwire site. If the site is unsupported, it will eventually vanish. Then we would all lose a great resource.

I just checked again and am posting complete information on a hotel for one night on 12/31/2011 in area (YQG) which is airport code for Windsor, Ontario:

Windsor South - Airport area hotel Back to search results

How do our star ratings work?

$57.00

per room, per night

Prices this low require us to hide the name until right after you book.

2.5-star hotel suppliers include:

Holiday Inn Express

AmeriSuites

Country Inns & Suites

and other respected hotel brands

See our star rating guide

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

See all amenities

Recommended:

In 70% of Hotwire customer reviews. Best value

Lowest Price

Guaranteed

Windsor South - Airport area map

Hotel details

Star rating: 2.5-star

Check-in date: Sat, Dec 31

Check-out date: Sun, Jan 1

Amenities: See all amenities

Price summary

Hotel

Rate per night: $57.00

Nights: 1

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges

& fees: $12.87

Subtotal: $69.87

Trip total: $69.87

Prices are in US Dollar (USD)

This property has not yet been reported to the board.

If i were to take a guess, i think the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel would be a candidate among the likely candidates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not too sure about Hotels in Windsor, but I am from the area, and I can help with location questions if you like.

Mike,

Thank you for the offer of help. I visit the area frequently, and have a good understanding of the Priceline process. I am a Newby at Hotwire in the Windsor area. I appreciate your offer of help. It is persons like you that make this board great. You are a source of information that someone may need. I think Thereuare may have identified the property in his post to me. I am not certain I will book it as there are some other considerations. Thank you again for offering to help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]