Priceline Hotel: Calendar of wins for Toronto

Atraveller
By Atraveller,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it was a long day and I misread your question - thought you were asking my travel dates. Anyway, there are Toronto wins in the calendar now, just not for my travel dates. It seems to be really high at YYZ at this time of year. I've been bidding almost as high as Hotwire prices so may go that route since I'll be fairly secure in knowing what property I'm getting.

fritzeg,

For help with your stay please update/follow-up your Hotwire Toronto thread with any decision or your current thoughts for that stay... and if you have an additional trip (it's confusing since the dates of your previous threads are in the middle of the dates you mention above) please use a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The date of our stay is Jan 9-10. I was looking for a wider date range for the wins just to see what general rates were at that time (I know, I know, they can change daily based on availability, etc. but just wanted an idea). I have been watching Hotwire and bidding on Priceline, but to date everything remains quite high. When I do get a property I'll close off my post. And yes, I always use the Better Bidding links when going to either HOTWIRE or PRICELINE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]