Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown West) Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers

dollhaus
By dollhaus,
in

I looked for a place near Radio City Music Hall, which is in the Midtown West (MTW) zone.

Bids of $85, $90 and $95 were rejected for 3.5* in MTW, MTE, MTS, Central Park South, and various combinations of those zones.

Since I was going to be paying more than $100 I decided to bid for 4-stars instead.

Bid of $105 was rejected for 4* MTW.

Bid of $110 was rejected for 4* MTW+MTE.

Then I got the Sheraton by bidding $120 for 4* MTW+Central Park South. Maybe I could have gotten a lower price, but at least I can get Starwood Preferred Guest points!

I used this site's PRICELINE link each time I bid.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and this property will work well for your needs, as this property is less than a 5 minute walk to Radio City Music Hall.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HI. I just returned from spending 2 nights at the Sheraton booked on priceline. Just to warn you, the hotel is under renovations and the room booked through Priceline is for a non-renovated room on lower floors. As this was a special stay for us, I requested a renovated room/high floor and had to pay an upgrade fee of $40 per night (we always book our NYC rooms through Priceline and have never had to pay for a room request before). Also, no points for rooms booked through 3rd parties! Maybe you will be luckier! This is a really large hotel, and sometimes the staff can be quite impersonal and even rude! Check in can be a hassle, too (we didn't encounter any problems, but others did). Regardless, the hotel is in a great location - it's only a short walk to Radio City Music Hall. While you are at there, you have to have the chicken and rice from the cart at the corner of 6th Ave and 53rd St.(across from the Hilton)...the best! You will know the cart by the LONG line up (no matter what time of the day or night).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]