Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (SeaWorld - International Drive - Convention Center) Radisson Hotel Orlando - International Drive

happyair
By happyair,
in

:( I have placed the bid thru priceline for 3.5 star and up in sea world internation drive for Dec 13 - Dec 20. Priceline rewarded me with Radison on International drive for $42 a night plus tax. Your hotel list is showing this hotel at 3 stars and I do not expect to get it. I called priceline and complained about this but they checked and confirmed that the hotel indeed 3.5 stars. Even worse, this hotel charged $10 resort fee according to the hotel review on priceline. So be aware if you are bidding 3.5 star and up in this area :angry:

The list is a guideline and can't possibly keep up with every change its hardly anything to get angry about the Radisson Hotel Orlando - International Drive is a nice property!

Call up the hotel direct to ask about resort charges.

and I would also ask about star rating I can only see it being listed as a 3 star!

I did call the hotel directly and they confirmed $10 resort fee on top of what i paid priceline. Hotel also acknowledge that the hotel is 3* not 3.5*. Where do you see this hotel listed as 3*?

I did call priceline about the hotel rating and they again insisted that according to their hotel retail rating this hotel is 3.5* and they said it also listed on Expedia and Hotels.com as 3.5*.

I just checked on Expedia and Hotels.com and they have this hotel listed for 3* so the guy in customer relation at priceline lied to me this morning. He said that it listed as 3.5*. So i am going to call them back again. I think that priceline system has a wrong information (star rating) on this hotel and i am paying for their mistakes.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the outcome, but it is very difficult to argue a half star rating... while Expedia and Hotels.com do rate this property 3 stars, Travelocity rates it 3.5 stars, and Orbitz gives it 4 stars. Unfortunately there is no industry standard for star ratings and each service uses their own criteria to rate hotels, thus the inconsistency from one service to the next.

Hope this stay goes better than you anticipate, but if you have a problem while at the hotel try to work it out with management, but if unsuccessful, then call PRICELINE and get them involved on your behalf.

Thank you for sharing your purchase with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]