Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Miami (Southwest) Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel and Suites

phillyphlyer
By phillyphlyer,
in

Just booked this hotel through the PRICELINE link. Not the best rate, but it is very good for this week. There is a Nascar race in Homestead this weekend and the hotels are filling up. I think there are other races beginning tomorrow.

I've been paying $67 per night on a corporate rate at the La Quinta in Cutler Ridge for the past two days. I did not continue my stay there because they raised the rate to $200 per night for the rest of the week. I've been checking Hotwire and couldn't find any prices I liked.

I tried Priceline last night and was denied a $75 bid at the 3 and 2.5 star level. I tried again this morning for a 3 star at $80....denied. Tried again at 2.5 star at $88 and hit the Best Western. The cheapeast 2.5 star on Hotwire was $102. The BW is the top Tripadvisor hotel in Kendall so I'm happy with the win. Please add this to the list of hotels.

Congratulations on your success!

Given the circumstances of the town being very busy this looks like a great deal... and at a well reviewed property.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and for sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]