Priceline Hotel: New York City Christmas lights

Carlp22
By Carlp22,
in

Carlp22,

Based upon current rates my guess is that your budget is probably looking at a 3* hotel, that could possibly be a bit of a reach as well. With this noted, i would at least try for a 3.5* property first up to your limit.

Few things to know when bidding 3.5* and under in NYC:

CPS - has the Hudson hotel which is centrally located but has notoriously small rooms, would this be acceptable?

MTE - has some hotels which can be up to a 15 minute walk to the subway, would this be acceptable?

Let us know regarding the two zones above, as well as if you want to try for a 3.5* first before trying for a 3*, and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

kascherr,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Although only a few days separate your stay and that of Carlp22's, pricing for these two stays will likely be quite different. Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay and we'll try to help you there.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply kascherr. So I might rule out MTE. and we could live with a small room if we had to.

Looks like a 3* would be a good get for my price from what you're saying.

CPS, MTW And Times Square would be a good target?

Thanks again

Those three zones should be fine for your needs... MSG is usually pretty well located for the average user, but i would suggest trying the previous three zones first, then if rejected up to your limit, you could try including MSG too (if you think it too would meet your needs)

Did you want to try for a 3.5* first up to your limit OR start with and hope for a less expensive 3*?

Let us know and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]