Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago Look No Win up to $140 11/16-11/17

BananaFusion
By BananaFusion,
in

Something must be going on in Chicago this week, since nothing at all is coming up with Priceline. Went up to $130 for 4* and got nothing, and then up to $140 for 3.5* and still got nothing.

Checking Hotels.com for cheap hotels, it only returns 2 under $200, with 38(!) not available on that date. So decided just to hostel it for only $70 a night. Not quite as romantic for my wife and me, but probably more fun anyways.

There is a big pre Thanksgiving festival on the Magnificent Mile that culminates with a fun parade and fireworks. Also, as the moderators mentioned, there is a very large (last year 65,000) conference of school officials that weekend. (Your tax dollars at work again...oops...I can't get started on that) I went for years and years before the conference started. The festival was great, one year it got half a million visitors. That is what is taking all of our Priceline rooms., :(. J

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]