+ Kissimmee $40

+ Ocoee $42

+ Orlando East $46

+ West Disney $48

+ Winter Pk. $50 WON

Marriott Orlando Airport

$50.00 bid

+$13.98 taxes/fees

$63.98 total for 1 night. Lowest rate on the Marriott site is $159.00 ($178.88 w/ taxes/fees). That's more than a 60% discount!! Woohooo. Though my celebration was cut a little short when I realized the Marriott charges $12+ for parking :( Should've done my homework. Anyone know a work-around for this? I'm driving over for an early morning interview & will need to park my car.

I honestly didn't think I'd win the 3.5*, I was just using it as a reference point before the 3*. I saw many folks were winning the Country Inn & Suites with the 2.5*, but I didn't want to risk getting the Ramada Suites again at that level. Ugh. Guess I wanted to avoid the Ramada Suites so bad that I didn't take into account parking charges & free breakfast perks. oh well. Glad for the win!

I used your PRICELINE link for the win (and the HOTWIRE link to search their rates to start with). Thanks SOOOOOO much for you all do! My, how I've missed you :D

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal, even when including the parking charge. Glad to see you're pleased with the results and good luck at the interview.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Loved my stay here! From the outside it looks like nothing impressive, but I really liked my stay, especially for the price! It was exactly what I needed, I loved the fitness center & steam room especially. (added a review)

BTW, I think the interview went well... now I have to wait. Ugh, I hate the waiting!

Thanks again for the forum help (and the good wishes). Keep up the good work!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]