Priceline Hotel: 4* Tampa (Airport TPA and Westshore) Intercontinental Tampa

Punky
By Punky,
in

Aaron thanks for the headsup, I've looked at several different customer review sites of this hotel and I can't see anyway that it could have 95% satisfaction. In fact, many reviewers are saying that they couldn't sleep if they were put on the side of hotel next to the interstate and when they complained to the front desk , they didn't do anything about it, like offer to move them, etc... I've been to Tampa many times and this 3.5* hotel is at the bottom of my list. I thought maybe Crown Plaza. I think that I will wait another 1-2 weeks and look again. Please close this forum and I will use this site of HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links for searching and booking.

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board.

If you change your HOTWIRE search to 2adults/2children the previous 3.5* property with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet is offered.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These are the same amenities that I am seeing, no children.

Understood... the point is that this latest property has not been identified, and by searching for 2adults/2children you're able to get the previous hotel to appear, which was guessed to be the Doubletree Guest Suites Rocky Point... i don't have any insight into the other property so any guess would be pure speculation.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had been been watching prices on PRICELINE and HOTWIRE for 3.5-4 star hotels.I was pretty sure that Hotwire had dropped the prices today for these dates and

had identified the 4 star as Intercontinental. So started bidding today at $41 and added 5 free rebid zones up to $50 and won. Wahoo!!! I am very pleased, have stayed at this hotel twice before and really like it, love the Westshore area also.

Thanks for all the great support of this board.

Total for 2 nites =$100.00+ $20.72=$120.72

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]