Hotwire Hotel: pls help identifying this accommodation

treasuretrail
By treasuretrail,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is this a 3.5* rated property?

If so, i'm not 100% certain, but best guess is that this is the Star Island Resort and Club Interval International... at the very least looking at this property will give you an idea of what a 'condo' is. Many 'condo' class properties are timeshares, may or may not have daily housekeeping... also notice the lack of restaurant on the premises.

Generally it's not the type of accomodations most are seeking for their vacation, but for those that need extra room or some of the amenties that condo properties often provide, it can be an inexpensive option.

Let us know if we can be of more help and/or whatever you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanx for the info. i'll stick with a hotel room then.

here are some choices i've looked at (8/14-22 in orlando area):

1) Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Area (3* Best Value!)

Selected amenities include: Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.

$48 per room per night

2) Disney Main Gate - Champions Gate (3* Best Value! & Customer Favorite!)

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

$60 per room per night

3) Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney (3* Best Value!)

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s).

$55 per room per night

second one looks like radisson to me. what about the other two?

Unfortunately these two other hotels have not been identified, and there is not really too much to go on in order to figure them out... the amenities listed are likely found at the majority of hotels at that class level in this zone. (i agree on the Radisson prediction)

Don't know if you're traveling with kids, and if so how old they are, but for an extended trip such as this you may want ot consider splitting your stay between two different hotels... you may also get an entirely different set of properties shown to you if using different dates.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]