Priceline Hotel: 2.5* New York City (Chelsea) Fairfield Inn and Suites Chelsea

MelP
By MelP,
in

Co-worker comes to me 20 minutes before I'm supposed to leave, saying they need to book a hotel NOW for two of our upstate members for Sunday night in the city before catching a bus to DC. And she was very particular about keeping it to the area roughly between Union Square and the Empire State Bldg./MSG. Plus we are a not-for-profit so we need to keep it cheap, not easy in NYC. Since I live here, I don't book here so I had to do some quick research, but didn't really come up with many price points. So with a bit of trepidation I winged it - first bid was 2* Chelsea at $100...and in two seconds we had a hotel, with an upgrade to 2.5*. :)

Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea

Check-In: Sun, Nov 6, 2011

Check-Out: Mon, Nov 7, 2011

Rooms: 1 room

Room Subtotal: $100.00

Taxes: $19.55

Fees: $8.78

Total: $128.33

We were very lucky! Plus it's marathon weekend, which I didn't even remember until afterwards. Pretty new hotel with good ratings on Tripadvisor, should work out well. NOTE: This is not on the hotel list in this forum, so it should be added. Thanks to the forum for the data points, I did use the PRICELINE link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]