Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld - International Drive - Convention Center) Renaissance Orlando At Seaworld

softbabyshoes
By softbabyshoes,
in

Hi, I have read all the winning posts for Nov and Dec in Orlando area and many won Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress from $62-70 or Seaworld 4* Renaissance resort for $65, 4* Westin $70, 4* Rosen Shingle Creek for $48 and $51.

I tried up to $70 using rezone on Orlando East, Kissimmee, Winter Park, Maitland - Altamonte Springs, West Disney Area, Ocoee - Orlando West, Downtown Disney - Lake Buena Vista, Sea World - Intl. Drive - Convention Center...

Not able to win any room for resort or 4*. Would it help to split up the dates to shorter stay like 4 nights each instead of all 8 nights?

Thanks for your advice.

There may be one or two nites within this date range which are causing a hang-up, so SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID may help. However, before doing so, HOTWIRE does have some 4* hotels in the $75-area, which may be worthwhile to you in order to not have to change hotels (NOTE: PRICELINE and HOTWIRE each rate hotels differently so you may want to try and guess as to any HOTWIRE hotel you are interested in to make sure you're comparing apples-to-apples)

With the above noted, if you'd like to try SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID, i would use your previous strategy for the following date:

12/4-12/12

12/4-12/11

12/5-12/12

12/4-12/10

12/6-12/12

12/4-12/9

12/7-12/12

12/4-12/8

12/8-12/12

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your tips! I will try to bid with your split up dates. Maybe try to separate the weekend or look up the winning bids and see if hotel's full on certain dates on Expedia etc...

Do you have any guess on what these hotels are from hotwire? Please help. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney area condo $77 4*

Amenities:

Condo, Resort, Fully-equipped Kitchen, Free Parking, Washer and Dryer in Room

------------

SeaWorld - I-drive South area condo $81.00 4*

Amenities:

Condo, Resort, 1 Bedroom Suite, Smoke Free Rooms, Free ParkingSee all amenities

Recommended:

In 85% of Hotwire customer reviews.

------------

Universal Orlando - I-drive North area hotel 4* $74.00

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service)See all amenities

Recommended:

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

--------------

SeaWorld - I-drive South area hotel 4* $98.00

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business CenterSee all amenities

Recommended:

In 90% of Hotwire customer

According to the hotwire hotel list, I am guessing it's:

4* Crowne Plaza Universal (previously 3.5*)

Customer Favorite

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

(can be same as Doubletree at Entrance to Universal)

===========

4* Bonnet Creek Resort

Amenities: Condo, Resort, 1BR, Kitchen, Free Parking, Laundry, Childrens Activities, Fitness, Pool, Front Desk, Golf

Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney area condo $77 4*

Amenities:

Condo, Resort, Fully-equipped Kitchen, Free Parking, Washer and Dryer in Room

======

------------

Universal Orlando - I-drive North area hotel 4* $74.00

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service)See all amenities

Recommended:

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

--------------

For help with the HOTWIRE hotel please least the full amenities that are associated with each property (ie- click the 'See all amenities' link at the end of the list you posted)

Give that all of these are above the $70 limit you have already bid, did you try the SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID yet? Is HOTWIRE an option or do you intend to bid higher on PRICELINE for your complete stay before going for one of the above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for all your help. Started with 12/4-12/12 - LBV resort and added Main Gate didn't win. rezone and added 4* and rezone and bidded $65 and won Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld.

Very happy that it worked tonight. I was bidding up to $70 few nights ago and didn't win anything. My next move was to split up the dates if didn't win. THANK YOU!!

$65 Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld, self parking $16/night. how do i add this to the winning calendar? and noticed the winning calendar doesn't show the "area" and only the * and price. I think including the "area" is more helpful so we don't have to click on each one to see which location was...

THANKS again!

Tried few nights ago and bidded up to $70 with many rezone free bids and didn't win anything. Was about to try splitting up the dates and finally won tonight $65 for all 8 nights at Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld. If I didn't win at $70, I was going to split up the dates.

Very happy with it. Thank you for all your help "Admin". Self parking is $16/day.

Kids going to be so happy to see the pools. Pictures look great. Hope it won't be too cold to swim when we go in Dec.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you were successful for the full stay... and at an even lower rate than you had previously bid! This appears to work out well for your plans and glad to see you're looking forward to the trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay and the family time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]