Priceline Hotel: 2* 12/29 - 1/02/12

willwill
By willwill,
in

So, i'm taking my girlfriend to NYC during new years, i know it won't be cheap. I am guestimating around 1k including hotel and flight before anything else. I plan to get a rent a car for a few days. I am leaning more towards going the newark route, and i also am not sure bidding is even an option for these dates... Most places are either already sold out, or they will be soon. Any thoughts or strategies for this? We don't expect to stay in city, not going to pay 300 a night, so i'm leaning more towards Newark as our only option, unless there is a NYC option? No mice,roaches.... heh

Arrival date 12/29 mid morning, leaving around 6pm on 01/02/12

Tampa to NYC

I would sooner look towards Meadowland-Rutherford and/or Secaucus-North Bergen and look at the higher rated hotels (not sure i would bid 2* in either of these zones, especially not the Secaucus-North Bergen zone as you could end up on Rte 1&9 which is not where you wan to be.

What is the hotel budget for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and please click each of these links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]