Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Ft. Worth (Downtown - Stockyards) Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel And Spa

sizmoli
By sizmoli,
in

Started at $77 and kept bumping up $5 till won. There were 9 other areas in Fort Worth that only offered 3 star properties and below, so it was easy to just add one after each rejection and keep bumping up by $5. Any of the 3.5 stars downtown would have suited me, but I wound up getting the actual conference hotel, so I was pleased to get a better rate at the last minute.

Well, you booked yours a month earlier than me (Sep 28), and I wasn't sure until very recently that I would be able to attend. The conference group actually had a negotiated rate with the hotel for $99 spread over 9 days, but that was only available until the end of September. So, yeah, I could've gotten a better rate earlier, but the current hotel rack rate was $209 and the Hotwire discount rate was $159 a night, so I'm still pleased with $112 at the last minute. I could've maybe saved a few more bucks by bidding on the two nights separately, but I really didn't want to deal with the possible hassle of switching hotels during the weekend.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]