Hotwire Hotel: Need help Identifying disneyland hotels

Stomper88
By Stomper88,
in

Can you please add the dates to your previous Priceline Disneyland thread (you can still view the dates by going to PRICELINE, then clicking the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top of their home page) so that thread can appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Then, please add a reply to this thread with the dates of this trip so we can research the HOTWIRE offers above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A 3* property with only a Pool icon has not yet been reported to the board in the Disneyland North zone, and with just this solo amenity, very common to the area, i don't think we'll be able to add much insight into this one.

I'm not currently seeing the 3* in the Disneyland South zone, are you still seeing this offered on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just checked again and it's still there. Price dropped to $68 (and the other one dropped to $88). There is a 3.5 star hotel in the list too, I think that one is Doubletree (on the city drive). Doubletree is a good fall back hotel, but I would love to know what the $68 hotel is. Cant find any disneyland hotels that claim airport shuttle, so it seemed it would be easy to identify, but I havent figured it out yet.

Thanks

I see it now...

Regarding the shuttle, there are two likely scenarios...

1) the hotel offers a shuttle to Disneyland and incorrectly selected "Shuttle" when telling HOTWIRE of the amenities offered

2) a paid shared van service (such as SuperShuttle) stops at the hotel and the hotel therefore can claim that an Airport Shuttle is offered (even though it's a paid service by an external company and the guest would have to pay to use the shuttle)

In light of #2 above, a guess would be that the Disneyland South property is the Quality Inn and Suites Anaheim, as this property does list "Airport transportation (surcharge)" at Expedia.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]