Priceline Hotel: help 4 or 5 * vegas 7/28-7/31

aircourt
By aircourt,
in

Started bidding on 4* using strip and las $ 90 rejected 7/28---7/31 counter offer of $136

added nellis upped bid to $95 rejected and sent to priceline new site where the hotels are named and prices.

7/29-----7/31

basically followed same format but upped bids to $99 rejected counter offer of $156

added another zone and bid $ 105 rejected same thing as above

was sent to their new site

will try again.

also went to hotwire 4* $ 165 sounded like what was described in forum as Luxor.

Any suggesstions?

Thank You :)

no real budget for the stay, trying to find the lowest possible rate for a decent hotel .

have the flamingo for $79 on 7/28 and circus circus for $59--89--89 7/28--7/31.

Never stayed at circus circus but spent alot of time there, not sure about the rooms?

these are just backups. wife and kids want to stay at somewhere that has a good pool.

thanks

Circus Circus has remodeled many of their rooms. I stayed there a month ago,I can't remenber the name of the tower I was in but it was a very nice room with granite counter tops and all. The only rooms I would be scared of are the ones in the Manor (motel buildings in the back)

I am sorry that I am talking in riddles as it is ok to move from one hotel on 7/28 to another on 7/29

and then checking out of one on 7/31 to move to the venetian on 7/31---8/2 we have another hotel on

8/2-----8/4 when we leave .

just trying different avenues. this way we experience different hotels.

thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]