Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Kissimee) Beachtree Villas

mak136
By mak136,
in

I would really really appreciate your help with this.

10/20-23 3 nights, 3 adults $71 LAKE BUENA VISTA area

3 1/2 * Resort, Suite, Smoke-free, Fitness, Pool, Bus Center, Laundry, High-Speed Internet, Golf Nearby

"still gathering reviews"

also in DISNEY MAIN GATE/CELEBRATION area

10/20-23 3 nights, 3 adults $60

3 1/2* Condo, Resort, 1 BR, Kitchen, Free Parking, A/C, laundry, kids activity, pool

Thanks!

Marc

I clicked on the link you supplied.

If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

I'm trying to identify:

DISNEY MAINGATE/CELEBRATION -

3 1/2* $59, condo, resort, 1BR, kitchen, parking, A/C, laundry, kids area

or

3* - $28, bed choice, smokefree, breakfast, fitness, pool, bus center, laundry, internet, golf

DISNEY LAKE BUENA VISTA/DOWNTOWN DISNEY -

3* $78 - condo, 1BR, kitchen, smokefree, breakfast, parking, cleaning, A/C, fitness, recommended in 85%

3 1/2* - $71, RESORT, SUITE, smoke free, fitness, pool, bus center, laundry, internet, golf

plus resort fee $15 a night.

I am traveling with sister and anotehr friend, hoping to find what's the most comfortable for the 3 of us.

Thanks thereuare!

For each of the above, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to the offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're right...didn't realize there were more ammenties to look at

3 1/2* $61 -- Resort, 1 Bedroom Suite, Full Kitchen, Free Parking, A/C, Laundry in Room, Children's Activity, Pool, Restaurant, Front Desk, 24 Hour Front Desk, High Speed Int, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Condo

or

3* - $30, bed choice, smokefree, breakfast, fitness, pool, bus center, laundry, internet, golf,

3* $78 - condo, 1BR, full kitchen, smokefree, breakfast, parking, housekeeping, A/C, fitness, pool, business center, 24hr front desk, laundry, high speed, golf nearby, condo, recommended in 85%

3 1/2* - $71, RESORT, SUITE, smoke free, fitness, pool, bus center, laundry, internet, golf, kitchenette

plus resort fee $15 a night.

Best guess for each is as follows:

3.5* Condo

Mystic Dunes Resort

3* Hotel

Baymont Inn and Suite Celebration

3* $78 - condo

Quality Suite Lake Buena Vista

3 1/2*

No Guess

Since there were multiple listings, and Condo properties can be tough, i didn't do the 'checks' on each one that i typically do, but if you decide which of these you're most interested in we'll investigate further for increased confidence.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately none of the properties above match previous reports for the Mona Lisa Suites (now called the Melia Orlando)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Thanks.

I would really really appreciate your help with this.

10/20-23 3 nights, 3 adults $71 LAKE BUENA VISTA area

3 1/2 * Resort, Suite, Smoke-free, Fitness, Pool, Bus Center, Laundry, High-Speed Internet, Golf Nearby

"still gathering reviews"

also in DISNEY MAIN GATE/CELEBRATION area

10/20-23 3 nights, 3 adults $60

3 1/2* Condo, Resort, 1 BR, Kitchen, Free Parking, A/C, laundry, kids activity, pool

Thanks!

Marc

Weighing all the pros and cons and trying to find what was most comfortable for 3 adults who don't want to share a bed if they don't have to...

Were leaning to one of the condo/1BR choices...upon researching the reviews and such, I came across Expedia having blind offerings VERY SIMILAR to Hotwire. Are they working together with Hotwire possibly? I clicked on the link there and it gave me a list that was so similar to Hotwire, but a tad more, but pretty much idential listings...except one listed a 2BR condo for $68 which is really what we wanted. So thinking it might be one on your list possibly, I booked and it came up BEACHTREE VILLAS.

The reviews seem kind and it really will be most comfortable for 3 adults persons. The only downside is the resort fee.

Thanks for you help "thereyouare", it was indeed most helpful.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]