Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Renaissance

frozen
By frozen,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the result. Hopefully the property will exceed expectations and work out well for this stay.

There is no way to avoid a particular property when bidding; for example, if you bid 4* in a particular area, then you have to be willing to accept any of the possible 4*'s within the selected zone. If you're trying to target, or avoid, a particular hotel in the zone HOTWIRE may be a better option (although HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

First bid of $90 accepted for Mariott Renaissance. I understand this is a marginal 4* property farther from where I was interested than others. I am disappointed the bid when immediately to this hotel. Would there have been any way to avoid this hotel?

We stayed at the Renaissance end of September 2011 on a priceline win and we liked it very much. Excellent location, only drawback is the steep hill, but apart from that, a very nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. You can look forward to it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]