Hotwire Hotel: Help...4* downtown east toronto

lorianno
By lorianno,
in

Any idea which hotel:

Amenities listed = 4-star Hotel in Downtown Toronto East

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

90% customer recommendation?

Would love the Delta Chelsea but Hotwire no longer has a 3.5 available for downtown East...could this change? The reservation is for one night 14/10-15/10 PRICE $107.90

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Inventory changes all the time (similar to how i'm not currently seeing the 4* property you saw earlier today), but there is no telling if a 3.5* hotel will be offered in this zone later or never appear between now and your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just tried for your date, and I also don't see the one you have listed. There is a 3.5 star that is probably the Delta, as it matches their amenities, but the price is $173.

It also lists a 4* in Downtown East for $108, with amenities fitness, restaurant and internet that could be one of a few different hotels in the area.

I'd keep looking over the next couple days... The Delta Chelsea just had a sale through themselves that ended on a few days ago on the 6th, where you could book through til the end of November for $89/room/night. If they didn't sell all of them, I suspect they will sell a block of them to Hotwire.

Hope that helps!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]