Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Flint/Grand Blanc

tk4books
By tk4books,
in

I had $5 in bonus cash so I thought I'd try for the recently won price of $40 for a 2.5* Flint area hotel. Hotwire currently shows that date as $53 for a 2.5*.

There is time so I am not disappointed. Just wanted to see if I could use my bonus bucks.

I tried to activate my bonus cash and then go through the Better Bidding link but my cash didn't show up unless I went directly from the email.

Once your bonus money is 'activivated' and in your account, you can still use your bonus money and our PRICELINE link as follows:

NOTE: you can still use our PRICELINE link along with your bonus money as follows:

1) click our link to PRICELINE and let the page fully load

2) at the top of the page go to MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS

3) use the bonus money link found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (and not the link in any emails sent to you)

PS- if your bonus money has not yet been activated, click the email link to deposit the bonus money in your account, then close that browser start with step #1 to bid an usual

Let us know if/when you're ready to bid again and your maximum bid for this stay and we'll try to be of further assistance.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding.

Good luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did just as you said, went from the email and "deposited" my dollars then went out and started at Better Bidding but MY REWARDS section was showing nothing. The email called it a 24 hour hotel sale, spectacular savings. I will try again the next time they send me something. I do all my searching from the Better Bidding link, does that help? Or does it only benefit when a booking is successful?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]